About Pelikan browser threat
Growth of computers and internet and really made our lives more faster and easier than ever. But along with several benefits it has some disadvantages also. Growth of Internet has given an open platform for the malicious users to develop new vindictive Malicious threats. Pelikan browser is one of such dangerous threat that is highly infective and dangerous for your system and has affected many of the windows so far. It automatically enters in the system taking advantage of security holes. Once installed ABC is configured to start automatically each time your start windows operating system. Pelikan browser is a highly vindictive infection that dangerous for your system. So remove Pelikan browser from your system as early as possible.
Causes of Pelikan browser infection :
Pelikan browser is a highly clever malware that adopts several tricky tactics to get a chance to enter in the system. It generally enters in the system through :
- In the case if users is using Peer-to-Peer software or working in a shared network that chances are that the system is more likely to get infected with Pelikan browser infection.
- Many of the freeware or shareware application comes bundled with these malware.
- Going to questionable or corrupt websites.
- Using or inserting an infected removable storage medium in the system like USB drive may install Pelikan browser in the system automatically.
How to track that your system is infected with Pelikan browser ?
- Users may experience slower system performance.
- Several programs and application will take longer time to open or execute.
- Redirection of web pages to unknown web pages.
- Users may also encounter random PC messages on their system.
Consequences of Pelikan browser infection :
- Redirects Google , Yahoo and Bing searches to unknown websites.
- Make system performance slow and weird.
- Makes internet connection very slow.
- Modifies registry entries and also delete some of the important files from the system.
How to remove Pelikan browser infection from the system ?
Pelikan browser is nasty Trojan infection that if not removed immediately than may penetrate deep inside the system and create a havoc in the system. So experts recommend to remove Pelikan browser infection from the system immediately.
Manual Removal Method
If you are an experienced computer user and have keen interest in dealing with computer problems than you may choose Manual removal method for Pelikan browser removal from your system.
Step 4 : Open control Panel of your PC and move to Add and remove Program. Find and remove all the files and folders related with Pelikan browser infection from your system
Step 5 : Go to the Run and type Regedit and hit ENTER , it will open window Registry editor.
Step 6 : From the windows registry editor , delete all the broken and corrupted registry entries.
Automatic Pelikan browser Removal tool
Though Manual method of Pelikan browser infection is possible but it is a risky procedure that may sometime cause heavy damage to the system. So many of the users are looking for an easy solution to remove Pelikan browser infection from their system. Automatic Pelikan browser removal tool is one of the advanced and reliable software that will help you to completely scan your system and completely remove Pelikan browser infection from th system just in few clicks.
User Guide :
Step 1 : Download and install Automatic Pelikan browser removal tool in your system.. Once the software gets installed in the system , you will notice a “scan Computer” option in the main interface, click on it. Software automatically starts complete scan of the system.
Step 3 : Automatic Pelikan browser automatic removal also comes with “Spyware Help Desk” option that provides complete information about different spyware that is detected in the system.
Step 5: Take the Help of ‘Network Sentry’ to prevent malware to change the internet connection.